PARTNER COMPANY CANDIDATES:
- If you are a Symantec partner employee, DO NOT use the First Time Users self-registration process. Instead, please work with your company’s primary contact to ensure a unique partner contact record has been created for you in PartnerNet, and allow 24 hours to populate your record here. For further assistance please contact your Symantec Partner Program Manager or email@example.com.
- Please select your company name in the "Partner Company" field to ensure your employer receives the benefits of meeting program requirements.
- PartnerNet and CertTracker currently use different logins, so your PartnerNet credentials may not work on this system. You can try the account recovery link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are unable to login and need further assistance, please contact the Program Support Team at email@example.com
(Japanese candidates - contact the Program Support Team at PartnerJapan@symantec.com
(Chinese candidates - contact the Program Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Symantec Privacy Notice
- Symantec undertakes to collect and process personal data according to applicable laws. The collected information, which includes the fields in this form, is necessary for the purpose of registering you for the Symantec Accreditation, Certification, or Authorization program, and further to register you for the subscription, awards, program or incentive for which you are submitting your information (the 'registration'). Your contact information may also be used to deliver related marketing messages from Symantec and/or its channel partners. The personal information that you provide to us will be transferred to the Symantec group of companies and its authorized Partners in different parts of the world, including the U.S., that may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated (including the European Union). Symantec has taken steps so that the collected information, if transferred, receives an adequate level of protection. If you do not agree to your personal data being processed within the Symantec group or its authorized Partners, we may not be able to complete your request. Any emails we send you will contain unsubscribe information, and you may opt-out of future emails at any time.
- Your personal information will be stored by Symantec and kept in accordance with Symantec's Privacy Notice. You can alter your e-mail notification preferences at https://www-secure.symantec.com/custserv/cs_register.html. Symantec is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties.