Please read the following before you attempt to log in.
You may already have a BCEN® Account if
- You have applied for any BCEN exam (CEN®, CFRN®, CPEN®, CTRN®, or TCRN® exam) at any time in the past, or
- You have a current, or an expired, BCEN certification (CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CTRN, or TCRN certification), or
- You have simply forgotten your BCEN Account login information.
If any of the above applies to you, click on Forgot your Password and follow the instructions.
Click on First Time User if you have never previously applied for a BCEN exam (a CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CTRN or TCRN exam) and you want to start the process.
Once you have accessed your BCEN Account, be certain do the following:
- Review and update your contact information in your BCEN Account including your e-mail address. You will receive e-mail messages from BCEN on how to schedule your exam, along with other important messages and updates.
- Add email@example.com to your safe sender's list to ensure you continue to receive important e-mail messages from BCEN.
- If you require further assistance, please contact a Candidate Experience Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (877) 302-BCEN (2236).